Wednesday, July 8, 2009

There will come a day....we will sing with abandon

Have you ever heard a song that really touches you emotionally and makes you want to forget everyone around you and let loose and just sing? Watch this Faith Hill video -I remember watching it that 2007 night of the CMAs. I was blown away by Faith's performance and the song. But my point here is - watch the choir that joins her on stage - the way they are filled with emotion and sing with abandon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VojyZW6O3I8

9 comments:

A Southern Rose said...

I love that song and I already have it on my playlist. I also have 'There will be a day' by Jeremy Camp singing it. It is beautiful too. And so true. If you get a chance go to my playlist and listen to it. I know that you will love it.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Lee Laurie

Anonymous said...

OMGosh... I have loved this song for a long time. Lot's of emotion and commitment in it while she sings it. I think some of her best work are her gospel songs.

blushing rose said...

When raising voices to sing the gospel, you can see the beauty within the people singing forth the words of wonderful praise to God. Faith is awesome ... TTFN ~Marydon

Kathleen said...

Yes, there is such joy in gospel music, and pure love on the faces of those who sing. Hugs, Kathleen

Lisa said...

Love it! Thanks for reminding me!
Hugs, Lisa

Nanette said...

Very fun, really uplifting!!
Valerie

Gossamer Creations said...

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for visiting my blog. I think Faith Hill is a wonderful singer and that video was beautiful. I really enjoyed seeing it again. I hope you are having a great summer.
~Sue~

Kath' said...

Thanks for sharing that song with us. How gorgeous is that.. I am crying now. So you'll have to excuse me.. Have an awesome day. Kath'

Queenie's Vintage Finds said...

Oh girl...I love that song too and will always remember when Faith performed it that night! Beautiful song with beautiful words that ring so true.